Global classes invited by professors from overseas prestigious universities have been held since this year to provide high-quality classes created by teachers from overseas prestigious universities to students to improve the level of education and establish a global learning platform.
1. Lecturer: Prof. David Weil
- James and Merryl Tisch Professor of Economics, Brown University
- Wrote <Economic Growth>, <African Successes>, etc.
- Published a number of papers in world-renowned academic journals such as American Economic Review and Quarterly Journal of Economics
- History of Population Change: Theory and Demonstration
- Dynamics of population and economic growth
- Transformation of demographic structure, declining fertility rate, and related issues
3. Host: Department of Global Economics (Prof. Yeonha Jung’s Economic Development Course)
4. Time and Place
- Sep. 29 (Thu) 3:00 - 4:15 P.M. / International Hall #9B118
- Oct. 6 (Thu) 3:00 - 4:15 P.M. / International Hall #9B118
- Oct. 6 (Thu) 4:30 - 6:00 P.M. / Toegye Hall of Humanities #31709
5. WebEx/Zoom Link:
- Sep. 29 (Thu): https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81834297656?pwd=T3JCYlFRS3B3aW5WckxuY2FTcVFmUT09
- Oct. 6 (Thu): https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89558027157?pwd=OEd5N2lPY3o5VjM2UUlRSU9Sc3ZLdz09
6. Please turn On your Video and turn Off your Mic.