- 게시글 내용
There will be a 2023 Admission Essay Test on Nov. 19 (Sat) - Nov. 20 (Sun) in Humanities and Social Sciences Campus. To prevent the spread of COVID-19, parents, companions, and the general public are strictly prohibited from entering the campus.
The schedule and contents of school vehicle access and building (examination center) access control for the examination are provided below. Even if you are uncomfortable, we ask for your active cooperation so that the exam can be conducted safely in a quiet atmosphere.
(※ This is ONLY for Humanities and Social Sciences Campus)
1. Building Access Control Period
(HSSC) Nov. 19 (Sat), 2022 - Nov. 20 (Sun), 2022 06:00 - 16:00 (for 2 Days)
※ Not allowed to enter the exam venue such as lecture rooms/reading rooms even from 16:00 (Sat) to 06:00 (Sun).
※ From 07:00 - 09:00 and 11:00 - 13:00, when students are concentrated, access to the building is prohibited, even outside the test site.
2. Vehicle Entry: Fully Prohibited (from 6 A.M. on Saturday)
3. Restricted Buildings
600th Anniversary Hall, Toegye Hall of Humanities, Law Building, Suseongwan, Suseongwan (Annex), Dasan Hall of Economics, Hoam Hall, International Hall (including seminar rooms in B1), Business Building (including seminar rooms in B1), Central Library (including every reading rooms)
- Due to the preparation of the test site, the use of the lecture room (excluding regular classes) and the reading room (after 15:00) before the test (18th, Friday) may be restricted.
- Access to HSSC Central Library all reading rooms and the seminar room in International Hall basement and Business Building basement is also restricted.
- SKKU shuttle bus does NOT operate due to traffic congestion.
- During the building access control hours, all vehicles and motorcycles (including food delivery) are prohibited from entering, so please refrain from delivering food on campus for 2 days.
* Inquiries: Asset Management team (02-760-1118), Office of Admissions (02-760-1353)