Global classes invited by professors from overseas prestigious universities have been held since this year to provide high-quality classes created by teachers from overseas prestigious universities to students to improve the level of education and
establish a global learning platform.
1. Lecturer: Prof. Robert H. Frank
- Henrietta Johnson Louis Professor of Management Emeritus, Samuel Curtis Johnson Graduate School of Management, Cornell University
- First-generation Behavioral Economics researchers like Richard Thaler, a 2017 Nobel laureate in economics
- Author of more than 10 books, including “The Winner-Take-All Society”, “Passions Within Reason”, “Choosing the Right Pond”, “Success and Luck”, and “Principles of Economics” written with Ben Bernanke, former Federal Reserve Board chairman
- Among the books, "The Winner-Take-All Society " was selected as the New York Times Notable Book, Business Week Top 10 CEO Books, and San Francisco Review of Books Critics' Recommendation Award
- The New York Times has published a column called "Economic Scene" since 2001
- “The Case for Adding Darwin to Behavioral Economics”
- “Unsolicited Advice”
3. Host: College of Economics, Prof. Duk Gyoo Kim
4. Time and Place:
1st Session: (9:00~10:15) / 2nd Session (10:30~11:45) on March 31st, 2023
5. Zoom Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86057115595?pwd=UTNYaHlXNmQwZ0o1NkpiQ3JxK1ByUT09
- Please turn On your Video and turn Off your Mic.
- If you have any further questions, please contact with College of Economics (02-760-0944)