1. Graduate School-Affiliated scholarship
This scholarship is for students with excellent academic records who plan to enter master/ ph.D./ combined master and ph.D program.
2. Number of students to be selected : Around 100 (yearly 300 students)
3. Qualification for application
(※Students who qualify all of the following conditions ①, ② and ③)
① Those who plan to enter SKKU’s general graduate school(including interdisciplinary courses) / professional graduate school(academic research field) or those who plan to change one’s degree program.
※ Application for general / international student admission(1st Round) is compulsory.
② Reference letter (from the dean / full-time faculty of the department)
③ Academic performance
- Master’s / Combined Master’s & Ph.D. Program: GPA over 3.50 for Bachelor’s degree
- Ph.D. programs: GPA over 3.5 for Bachelor’s and GPA over 4.0 for Master’s program
※ Students who fail to meet the GPA standard can still apply.
(Those applicants will be evaluated by research performance and extra curricular activities.)
1) Application period: April 1st (Mon.) ~ 27th (Sat.), 2019
2) Submission office : Administration office of the department which a student is applying for
3) Required documents
(※ Form of reference letter is attached)
- SKKU students: Reference letter
- Student of other universities: Reference letter , Transcript of Bachelors and master's degree
※ Proof of document must be submitted for research performance / extra curricular activities
※ Transfer students must submit transcript of previously enrolled university
5. Result announcement: May 9th, 2019
6. Inquiry: Graduate school team(02-740-1724)
7. Please refer to the attached file for detail information