- 게시글 내용
Samsung Library invites senior editor of Elsevier Publishing Campus, which is famous for its academic materials, to hold Author Workshop.
Researchers share their research results and develop careers in a variety of ways, spanning across books, newspapers and web pages, beyond academic papers.
The Author Workshop will provide researchers with a foundation for academic book publishing, as well as for articles.
I hope professors, researchers, and graduate students will take a lot of interest and participation.
1. When: 2019. 9. 27.(Fri.) 15:00~17:00
2. Where: Samsung Library B1F Auditorium
3. Speaker: Natalie Farra, Ph.D. (Elsevier Senior Acquisitions Editor)
a. Journal & Book publication cycle
b. Content acquisition strategy
c. Critical issues in publishing & publishing ethic
※ This lecture is in English.
5. Application: Samsung Library Hompage(Kingo ID, PW Login) > Research. Study Support >
Class information and Application
6. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org