Publication formats include in books, journals, periodicals, and presentations at academic seminar and other types of presentations.
Publication of Ph.D. Dissertations
- Article 51 of University Regulations (Public Announcement of Dissertations for Doctor’s Degree)
Any person who has obtained a doctorate shall publicly announce his/her doctoral dissertation within one year from the date on which he/she received it on conditions as the Minister of Education may determine: provided, that this shall not apply where the Minister of Education deems that it is not proper to publicly announce it.
- Article 51 of University Regulations
Any person who has obtained a doctorate shall publicly announce his/her doctoral dissertation within one year from the date on which he/she received basedon the conditions the Minister of Education has set forth: this shall not apply if the Minister of Education deems that it is not proper to publicly announce any.
- Amount of Thesis Copies to Submit
- Masters: 3 copies
- Ph.D.: 3 copies
※ Department of Law: Masters – 4 copies, Ph.D. – 5 copies
- Where to Submit Thesis Copies
- Submit thesis copies to the Office of Academic Services
- ※ Special Graduate School, Professional Graduate School, Academy of East Asian Studies, School of Medicine, Extension School, or SAIHST administrative offices
- ※ Please bring the original copy of your dissertation to the administrative office to confirm its final approval, submit the required number of copies, and keep the original copy for yourself.
- How to Submit Thesis Online
- Click “Submit Dissertation” on the Academic Information Center Website (http://lib.skku.edu), follow the instructions, and check your submission status. Then, go to the online dissertation submission website, (http://dcollection.skku.edu) and upload your file.
- Check “I Agree” on the “Permission to Use Copyrighted Material” page to approve using the document delivery service (required).
- After submitting your dissertation online, print it out and submit it on the “Dissertation Online Submission Confirmation Page” and submit the “Consent Form for the Use of Copyrighted Online Material” to your department office along with the printed copy of your dissertation.