Visitor’s parking fees are as follows.
- Less than 10 minutes: Free of charge
- First 30 minutes: 2,000 won
- For each additional 10 minutes: 500 won (50% discount is applied to visitors with disabilities).
* For each additional 10 minutes after 2 hours: 1,000 won
- Visitors attending conferences or seminars will receive a parking permit purchased by the event hosting organization
- Delivery vehicles, repair services vehicles, and public officers’ vehicles can receive a discount benefit of free parking for the first hour or 3,000 won for 4 hours at the Parking Office (B1, 600th Anniversary Building).
To purchase a season permit, submit an individual season permit application, a copy of vehicle registration and a copy of proof of employment at the Parking Office.
(family vehicles: submit a certificate of family relations). Professors, instructors, staff members: 10,000 won/month, 50,000 won/6 months
- Please use the underground parking lots in the International Hall and 600th Anniversary Building if you are a general visitor.
- Visitors with large vehicles must contact the Parking Office (02-740-1904) first to access parking.
Application Method and Required Documents
|Season Permit||Individual purchase at the Parking Office||1 application form, a copy of vehicle registration and a copy of proof of employment (enrollment)/student ID card(family vehicles: submit a certificate of family relations)||Professors, part-time instructors, staff members, researchers in doctorate program, TAs, university supply deliveries, construction vehicles|
|Discount Permit||Submission of documentary evidence → Individual purchase at the Parking Office||1 Application form, documentary evidence (official documents)||University event purposes|
|Season Permit||Faculty/Part-time Instructor||10,000 won/month
|Professors, staff members,
|Student||30,000 won/month||Doctorate program|
|Business related to university affairs||35,000 won/month||Postal workers, employees of private business entities in the campus, labor services employees|
|50,000 won/month||Construction vehicles|
|Discount Permit||University events||3,000 won/4 hrs
4,000 won/8 hrs
5,000 won/12 hrs
(normal rate for additional hours)
|conferences, seminars||Official documentary proof|
|3,000 won/4 hrs
4,000 won/8 hrs
Graduate School of Confucian Studies
|Students||2,000 won/4 hrs
4,000 won/8 hrs
|Doctorate program||Student ID card|
|20,000 won/4 hrs 9(tickets)
30,000 won/6 hrs (9 tickets)
|Special graduate program(night-time)|
|10,000 won/day||SKKU members|
|Events on SKKU property||3,500 won/4 hrs
6,000 won/8 hrs
|Outside events on SKKU property||Contact Parking Office|
|General visitors, discount permit users||Underground parking lots in the 600th Anniversary Building and International Hall||D-Zone|
|Instructors, researchers, TAs, students in doctorate programs|
|Professors, staff members, construction vehicles, supply delivery vehicles||Student Union Building, university sports field, to the north of 600th Anniversary Building||A-Zone|
|Limited to senior professors and staff members||Business Hall, library, Faculty Hall, Economics Hall, Humanities Hall (near the lecture building)||B-Zone|
|Professors, staff members||Law School Building, Oknyujeong||C-Zone|
*Season permit users must affix the designated zone sticker on the lower corner of the driver's side of the windshield. Users parking in wrong zones where assigned permit is not valid will be prohibited from the reissuance of season permits.
*Inquiries: Parking Office (floor B1, 600th Anniversary Building) 02-740-1904