Sungkyunkwan University was selected for the social customized Leaders in Industry University Cooperation (LINC +) development project supported by the Ministry of Education and the Korea Research Foundation.
The LINC+ project strengthens the competitiveness of local universities and communities.
- Strengthening the virtuous circle structure of industry-university cooperation between universities, regions, and enterprises
- Establishing industrial-educational cooperation system integrated with industry leaders in new industries
- Establishing new global industrial economic ecosystem
- UniC : You & I See the same Future Building Global Leading University-Industry cooperation platform
- · Establishment of support system for smart and bio industries · Expansion of youth employment and start-up through · Support small and midsize business innovation and growth of startups
- · Creating intelligent new industries · Development of college leading workforce · Revitalization of Regional Specialized Industrial-Academic Cooperation · Global Interactive Industrial-Academic Cooperation
- UNIC Industry-University Cooperation Council Family Company
- Use of joint equipment consulting Team research credits system Contract department Technical guidance R&D Field exercises Capstone Design
Convergence Extend Type
- School of business School of art
Creative innovation type
- College of sport science College of software school of medicine College of information and communication engineering College of biotechnology and Bioengineering
Demand Response Type
- Unparticipate university