Contact Info for Inquiries
- Inquiries by phone: 031-299-6119 (ext. 6119)
- Inquiries by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inquiries at office: IT Call Center on 6F of Samsung Library at Natural Sciences Campus
Service Recipients and Service Hours
- Service Recipients: All IT users on campus
Service Hours: Weekdays 9:00 AM ~ 5:30 PM (except for holidays)
*IT services are provided by phone if there are any major IT issues during holidays.
Service Areas and Range
- Service Areas: Internet areas including websites, GLS, ASIS and My Kingo, Network, PC, Printer, and Telephone
Range: Free services for all university properties
(except for installations/instructions/license services for consumables, accessory equipment, commercial software, etc.)
Objective and Method of Service
- The IT Call Center aims to provide fast, accurate and kind service.
- The IT Call Center’s goal is to offer immediate solutions through IT specialists for any service inquiries or requests and to complete service within four hours after the receipt of an inquiry.
- If you need a service visit, the technician in charge of your case will make an appointment confirmation call within ten minutes after your inquiry and visit your location at an appointed time.
- If needed, the IT Call Center offers remote control technical support with the user’s consent.