Courses will be held online on the new i-Campus platform for the first two weeks of the Spring semester 2020.
Online classes in week 1 and 2 are available until the end of the semester. Attendance will be accepted if you watch the lecture video until Friday, June 19th.
1. New i-Campus Platform: https://icampus.skku.edu/
2. New i-Campus Platform User guideline
1) For Students:
- i-Campus Tutorial Video: https://lcms.skku.edu/em/5e4653d2c828b
- User Manual: https://icampus.skku.edu/api/v1/files/5d4b8323c18f81647410e903/download?inline=true
2) For Professors: https://icampus.skku.edu/api/v1/files/5d4b833991da00717b503dc3/download?inline=true
3. Mobile Application Download (Learning X)
1) For students
- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.infrastructure.candroid.xinics.production
- For the iPhone: https://apps.apple.com/kr/app/learningx-student-%ED%95%99%EC%8A%B5%EC%9E%90-%EC%9A%A9/id1428254462
2) For professors
- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.infrastructure.teacher.xinics.production
- For the iPhone: https://apps.apple.com/kr/app/learningx-teacher-%EA%B5%90%EC%88%98%EC%9E%90-%EC%9A%A9/id1428263040